01 09 10

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Jawbreaker!

/hihi

I'm still not feeling well so this manicure is not current. My nails are currently naked since i haven't been feeling good. For today I have another beautiful polish from Pretty & Polished it is called Jawbreaker! and it totally looks like one! I love this polish. I'm so happy I decided to by the big bottle. It's filled with alll size glitters; hexagonal blue glitter, green bar glitter, red, etc in a white base. Its just so beautiful.

Todavia me siento mal asi que este manicure es de hace un par de dias atras. Mis unas estan desnudas ahora mismo porque no me he sentido muy bien. Para hoy les traigo otro hermoso esmalte de Pretty & Polished se llama Jawbreaker! y de verdad que parece uno! Me encanta este esmalte, estoy feliz de que decidi comprar la botella grande. Esta llena de escarcha de todos los tamanos, escarcha azul hexagonal, verde de barra, roja, amarillo, etc en una base blanca. Es hermosisimo. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Moonlight
Pretty & Polished - Jawbreaker
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat






A picture of a Jawbreaker / Una imagen de un Jawbreaker.

/bye

6 comments:

  1. esta muy cool me encantan los jawbreakers!! haha aunq nunca pude terminar ninguno

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yo creo que yo tampoco me termine ninguno...lol

      Delete
  2. Love it! Almost looks like a splatter mani doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it does very much! :) i love this polish! is beautiful!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...