01 09 10

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hello Kitty Cuteness!

/hihi

So today's post is not nail related. I just wanted to share with you guys. First, remember how i told you guys that Saturday my son had a Karate Tournament? Well, he won 1st place in Katas and 2nd place in Fighting. He made me really proud. He brought home two big trophies! / La entrada de hoy no tiene nada que ver con unas. Pero quiero compartir con ustedes. Primero, se acuerdan que les decia que Nathan tenia un torneo de Karate el Sabado? Bueno, gano 1re lugar en Katas y 2ndo lugar en Pelea. Nos siento muy orgullosa. Trajo nos grandisimos trofeos a casa! 


Trophies are almost as big as he is. /Los trofeos son casi igual de grandes que  el.
Also I wanted to show you what I got on my latest trip to Walmart. A Hello Kitty - Earring holder. It is the cutest, I really needed one of this, because I am always leaving them all over the place since I didnt have a specific place for them. That is not all true, i do had a specific place for them but since I could see them all together i just didn't like my previous storage. / Tambien queria ensenarles lo que consegui en mi ultimo paseo  a Walmart. Un organizador de aretes de Hello Kitty. Esta muy bonito, la verdad es que lo necesitaba; porque tenia aretes por todos lados porque no tenia un lugar en especifico en donde ponerlos. No es totalmente cierto eso, si tenia un lugar especifico pero solo que no podia verlos todos juntos en donde los tenia antes.
I love how easy is now to chose which earrings I will be wearing. I took these pictures before I was done gathering all my earrings from all around the house. lol Watch a treasure hunt. Nathan had to help me. / Me encanta lo facil que es ahora poder ver todos los aretes y lo facil que es escoger los que me voy a poner. Tome estas fotos antes de encontrar todos los que tenia perdidos alrededor de le casa. lol Fue como la busca de un tesoro, Nathan me tuvo que ayudar.
This weekend was gorgeous out, perfect weather for a trip to the Zoo. We took Nathan, he has been doing so well in school and at Karate. We couldn't help ourselves. We all had so much fun. / El clima estuvo hermosisimo este fin de semana, un clima perfecto para ir al Zoologico. Llevamos a Nathan, ha estado haciendo un muy buen trabajo en la escuela y en el Karate. No pudimos deternos, nos divertimos muchisimo.

  /bye

6 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome weekend - congrats to you & yr little guy :) I also notice yr nail polish holder is still going strong in the background there - SWEEEEET!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a really fun wknd! :( sad that its over. hehe its never enough lol The nail polish rack is holding up really really well...everything is in the same exact spot. Very very impressive, for a hot glue DYI project.

      Delete
  2. Congrats to Nathan, he obviously is very talented, your "Karate Kid" :)
    Cute earring holder :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Maria! :) love my Karate Kid! Hugs

      Delete
  3. Felicidades Nathan, es un Campeón!
    Me encanta ese organizador de HK, sabes que yo también soy fanática de ella, lo voy a buscar a ver si lo veo por aqui.
    Un Beso!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Carolina! :)
      Avisame si no lo encuentras...te lo puedo enviar! :D Abrazos.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...