01 09 10

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Days! :)

/hihi

Happy St. Patty's Day!

I realized this morning that i don't own many shades of green. I think i need to do something about that. But I have to say that I kinda like this combination. / Esta manana me di cuenta de que no tengo muchos esmaltes verdes. Creo que tengo que hacer algo al respecto. Pero definitivamente me gusto esta combinacion.


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Zoya - Dove
OPI - Cucko for this Color
ULTA- Into the Lime Light
Colors are Forever - No name Green.
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat




/bye

10 comments:

  1. Que linda combinaciĆ³n de colores. Me encanta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Carol! happy St. Pattys day! :) hugs*

      Delete
  2. This is so cool- I love the combination of these greens together. Gorgeous manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gold with the greens is really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. i think water marbles are fun. I just need some more practice :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...