01 09 10

Monday, March 19, 2012

Enchanted Polish - Unicorn Tears

/hihi

Ladies! I found this beautiful polish while searching for franken polishes on Etsy. The store is called Enchanted Polish and is ran by Chelsea. /Encontre este hermoso esmalte mientras buscaba frankens en Etsy. La tienda se llama Enchanted Polish y es administrada por Chelsea.

I have to say that this one in particular is an amazing shade of dark purple. Scattered holo and was completely opaque in 1 coat! How awesome is that? / Tengo que decir que es un hermoso morado oscuro. Con un maravillo efecto holografico. Completamene opaco en 1 capa! Genial no? 

The formula was great and i have to say that shipping was super super fast! I order this babies late Friday night and I had them at my doorstep by the time i got home today from work. I'm really happy with them! Now on to the swatches. / La formula de este esmalte es maravillosa y tambien tengo que decir que el envio fue super rapidisimo! Ordene estos emaltes el viernes por la noche y ya los tenia a la puerta de mi casa al llegar del trabajo hoy. Estoy muy feliz con ellos! Ahora veamos, las fotos. 

I didn't use top coat for this swatch. / No use brillo(top coat) para estas fotos.


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Enchanted Polish - Unicorn Tears


Updated: I got the sun to cooperate today/ Actualizado: El sol me permitio tomar fotos hoy. 
 sorry for the bad tip wear, i work hard! lol / disculpen las tips, es que trabajo demasiado.




This first pictures are taken with flash. The sun didnt wanted to come out and play. :( 
Estas primeras fotos fueron tomadas con flash. El sol no quizo salir a jugar. :(

 Pictures without flash, under crappy lightning / Fotos sin flash, con mala iluminacion.



Unicorn Tears with Sugar Spree
Stay tuned for Sugar Spree!:) that is one beautiful polish as well. / Por favor no te pierdas mi entrada sobre Sugar Spree! :)ese tambien es un esmalte hermosisimo.  
/bye

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yes! Purples are so squishy! :) hehe

      Delete
  2. Purples can be so tricky to photograph.
    The Sugar Spree looks like it has a massive holo, can't wait to see that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are very difficult indeed. I struggle to get good pictures of this one.

      Delete
  3. Both polished are beautiful, nice buy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree! i was lucky to find them. They made my Monday! :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. si marissa. Este esmalte esta hermosisimo y mas en persona.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...