01 09 10

Monday, March 26, 2012

Easter Nails - Easter Eggs?

/hihi

There are easter decorations everywhere. I felt like i needed to do a manicure. / Hay decoraciones de pascua por todos lados. Senti que necesitaba hacer un manicure.


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
NYC - Taxi Yello Creme
China Glaze - Secret Peri-winkle
China Glaze - Sweet Hook
OPI - Extravagance
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
Sally Hansen - Bubblegum Pink
Colors are Forever - No name green
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat



 
/bye

16 comments:

  1. They are eggstra cute - sorry couldn't help myself - but they ARE really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaaa "eggstra". Maria, you crack me up. ;) (Get it?!)

      Delete
    2. hahaha that was too funny! i guess they are Eggstra cute after all. :D

      Delete
  2. Wow! This is awesome. I love all the colours you chose to make this- they really are like tiny easter eggs on your fingers! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Eggselent design ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe Eggselent! I'm glad you like it!

      Delete
  4. Super cute design! They do look like Easter eggs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! :) i cant wait for Easter, love the egg hunts. lol

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...