01 09 10

Friday, March 30, 2012

Color Club - Wild Orchid

/hihi

Yeah, I really didn't like this manicure at all. I hate the glitter, i wasn't the right choice for this manicure and the polish that i chose for the boarder wasn't forgiving and showed every little mistake. Yeah needless to say that i removed it as soon as i had a chance. I just wanted to share anyway. / Este manicure no me gusto para nada. Odie el esmalte con escarcha, no fue la mejor decision y el esmalte que  use para el borde muestra cada pequena imperfeccion. Esta de mas decir que me quite este manicure a penas pude; pero pene en compartir con ustedes de todas maneras. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Rainbow Connection
China Glaze - Passion
Color Club - Wild Orchid
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat




/bye

7 comments:

  1. I think you are right about the glitter, but I think you are too hard on yourself regarding the boarder/frame. And your nails look good with the frame, mine would be short and fat is suspect LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe yeah the glitter was definitely too much. I still have mixed feeling about the frame. But i think i will try again sans glitter lol

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. i think i will try again with different colors. :)

      Delete
  3. The frame is really cute (and I see the others agree here, too!), but the glitter accent could be done away with. I also have to add that I love CC Wild Orchid- so pretty. Not exactly the colour of orchids, though, is it? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah, nothing like and orchid. :) i will try the frame again but no more rainbow connection for me. Too Christmas-y and.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...