01 09 10

Thursday, March 22, 2012

China Glaze - Sweet Hook & Harmony

/hihi

Hello beautifuls!

I got to play a little with my new China Glaze polishes, wow i have to say that i looove those Romantiques. Here is a manicure that i put together really quick before going to bed. / Pude jugar un poco con mis esmaltes de China Glaze. Wao debo decir que amo estos esmaltes de la coleccion Romantique. Aqui les dejo este manicure que hice antes de ir a dormir. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Sweet Hook 
China Glaze - Harmony
Image Plate - 222
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat
   

/bye

8 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...