01 09 10

Friday, March 23, 2012

China Glaze - Aquadelic & Adore

/hihi

I love this combination. Aquadelic looks a lot like China Glaze - For Audrey and also of Color Club - New Bohemian to me. It is an amazing color and definitely i will be using it frequently. / Amo esta combinacion. Aquadelic se parece mucho a China Glaze - For Audrey y tambien a Color Club - New Bohemian. Este color es hermoso y creo que lo usare frecuentemente.


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Aquadelic
China Glaze - Adore
Image Plate - BM 210
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat




/bye

10 comments:

  1. This is sooo gorgeous, awesome color combination!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Emily! :) i love this combo too. I was pleasantly surprise on how well adore looked.

      Delete
  2. Perfect stamping patern!:) Looks sooo good on your nails:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) for once my stamping wasnt that bad. lol

      Delete
  3. They look so great together, and the pattern completes it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria! :) i like this patter too

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous stamping! I really need to try this pattern out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! i always thought this was a pretty pattern but never really gave it a shot until now. I have to say, I like it and will be using it again.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...