01 09 10

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Beautiful Franken by: Elizabeth

/hihi

Hello Beautifuls,

For today i have an absolutely gorgeous nail polish. This franken was sent to me by the awesome Elizabeth from Nail Polish is my Crack . She didn't name it and told me I could... :) Stunning holo, with a purple-ish tint in certain angles that i love. I didn't use top coat and look at this beauty. This is so pretty and I can't believe how lucky I'm to have it!

What do you ladies think I should name it? I was thinking about Dazzle and Sparkle or Wisteria - I'm not very creative as you can tell.

Para hoy les traigo un hermosisimo esmalte. Este franken me lo envio la maravillosa Elizabeth de el blog Nail Polish is my Crack. Ella no le puso nombre y me dijo que yo podia escoger uno... :) Bello holo, con un colorsito medio moradito en ciertos angulos que me encanta. No use top coat con este esmalte y miren que hermoso. Es muy bonito y no puedo creer la suerte que tengo en tenerlo! 


Como creen que deba llamarlo? Estaba pensando en llamarlo  Dazzle and Sparkle o Wisteria  - No soy muy creativa como pueden ver. 






Thank you Elizabeth!!!
/bye

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is gorgeous. I would go for Wisteria :)
    The name that comes in mind for me is Pure Purploholo ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pure Purploholo has a ring to it! :) I havent decided yet, but i think I am going to go for Wisteria :) maybe i will play around with the name a little.

      Delete
  2. I really love this... stunning color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! i think Elizabeth did amazing with this! It just gorgeous! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. si, esta hermoso y persona aun mas! :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...