01 09 10

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Who Loves Coffee?? This Girl! :)

/hihi

 Well I don't drink coffee daily but I do like it in the morning when its cold or when I'm really sleepy. I like it with lots of sugar and cream. :) This manicure was inspired by one of my kitchen rags. lol / Bueno no tomo cafe todos los dias, pero me gusta tomarlo en las mananas que hace frio o cuando tengo mucho sueno. Me gusta con mucha crema y azucar! :) Este manicure fue inspirado por una de las toallas que tengo en la cocina. jeje


 What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Ingrid
Color Club - New Bohemian
Color Club - Earthy Angel
Color Club - Nomadic in Nude
Art Deco - White
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat





/bye

8 comments:

  1. LOL, they are really cute looking, well made :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. proper manicure for coffee lovers, great job, love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too! and this is so cute!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god this is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun mani--I especially like the pinky! I've never learned to drink coffee, so I have diet Coke in the morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. q cool!! yo solo tomo cafe cuando me despierto antes de las 6am xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Awesome! Love the theme and coffee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...