01 09 10

Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Valentine's Manicure - by: my husband

/hihi


This manicure was created by: Brandon (my husband)

So I asked my husband to give me a manicure, I let him pick the colors, the stamps, everything. This is what he came up with. Pictures show pre clean-up and after clean-up pictures. Let me know what you think. / Mi esposo creo este manicure, el escogio los colores, las estampas, todo. Como pueden ver las fotos muestran fotos de antes y despues de limpiar. Dejenme saber que opinan. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Ruby Pumps
Konad Special Nail Polish - Black Pearl
Image Plate - Fauxnad and Bundle Monster

Rubby Pumps is sooo pretty!

hehe didnt he do great?



/bye

11 comments:

  1. Me encanta Ruby Pumps!
    Romántica manicure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Carolina! :) Ruby Pumps es hermosisimo!

      Delete
  2. Your husbond did a good job on picking colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe yes i agree...and he did fabulous painting my nails. I thought the clean up was going to be much worst lol

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. hehe no complaints there! :) he has me pretty spoiled i would say! :)

      Delete
  4. I thinks it's beautiful and so sweet that your hubby picked it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you - yeah at first he wasnt that excited since i told him i was going to blog about it hehe

      Delete
  5. I love ruby pumps
    es uno d mis tesoros! hahha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitivamente un color hermosisimo, merece estar en la lista de los tesoros. jeje

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...