01 09 10

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Shot Thru The Heart: Love

/hihi

Hello beautiful ladies,

It is getting closer to Valentine's day and as part of our weekly challenge Esme from Nail Addict and I are having a "Love Theme Manicure", i decided to use several different stamps and then i decided to freehand some rings. I wanted to do something to show the love i have for my husband, so i decided to do wedding bands. :) / Ya se esta acercando el dia de San Valentin y Esme de Nail Addict y yo tenemos nuestro reto semanal el tema es "Amor", decidi usar diferentes placas de estampar y luego decidi dibujar a mano anillos. Queria hacer algo que mostrara el amor que le tengo a mi esposo, asi que decidi hacer anillos de matrimonio. :) 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Done Out In Deco
Konad Special Nail Polish - Black Pearl
Konad Special Nail Polish - White
Konad Special Nail Polish - Violet Pearl
Fauxnad Image Plates :) 
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat



 




Dont forget to visit my friend Esme at Nail Addict to see what she came up with today. / No olviden visitar a mi amiga Esme de Nail Addict para ver que creo para el dia de hoy.
/bye

29 comments:

  1. I love the stamp you used on your ring finger! What plate is that from? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I bought this image plate from ebay its plate B51 :)

      Delete
  2. Que hermosura de manicure!
    Que viva el amor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your ring finger the most:))) SO cutee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome mani! These are super-cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. thank you!! :) i wish i could have taken a better picture of the bling on the ring hehe!

      Delete
  6. Love the ring finger especially!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Karen! :) def. my favorite too!

      Delete
  7. Ohhhh me fascinó esta mani, ademas el reto está genial... gracia por pasarte por mi blog, Saludos y desde ya seguiré el tuyo, tienes diseños hermosos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...