01 09 10

Monday, February 13, 2012

Shot Thru The Heart: Inspired by Something

/hihi

Today's manicure is inspired by the T-mobile commercial with the cupid guy hahaha I know kinda silly. I of course made it my own by making a cupid Hello Kitty. Hope you guys like it. If you look at it closer, my thumb got messed up while i was trying to do some cleaning. oh well...i guess ill have to do my nails again later. :))) 11th manicure on our challenge - Be sure to check out Esme's blog - Nail Addict to see what she came up with today.


 El manicure del dia de hoy fue inspirado por el commercial de Tmobile con el cupido hehe...Claro pero este manicure no podia ser mio si no ponia a Hello Kitty. Espero les guste. Si se fijan, mi dedo pulgar se arruino mientras limpiaba...bueno ni modo a hacer otro manicure :))) Hoy tambien es el dia numero 11 de nuestro reto - Asegurense de visitar a Esme del blog - Nail Addict para ver que creo para el dia de hoy.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Zoya - Gigi
Art Deco - White
China Glaze - Phat Santa
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
China Glaze - Ingrid
L.A colors - Black Velvet
Too bad the yellow polish smeared :( 

Before I finished up and the yellow polish smeared :( 






Dont forget to visit Esme today and see what she came up with today here ------> Nail Addict  / No olviden visitar a Esme hoy para ver que bonito diseno tiene hoy aqui -----> Nail Addict
/bye

10 comments:

  1. THis is so adorable, you are the master of doing hello kitty manicures, you made so many of them already. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! and i HATE when my top coat smears my designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww i love it, its so cute, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!!! You are getting really good at nail art!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...