01 09 10

Friday, February 24, 2012

Sally Hansen - Nail Prisms (Diamond)

/hihi

Hello Ladies!!! 

First off I want to thank Elizabeth from Nail Polish is my Crack!!! She sent me this gorgeous gem! I looked for these polishes for a while and was never able to find one. OMG I was very surprised when i open my packaged, I love holos and she just floored me with this beauty. I couldn't stop staring at my nails all day :) Just breathtaking. Elizabeth also sent me a franken that I will be showing soon, so keep an eye out for that one - it is also beautiful!.  / Primero que todo quiero darle las gracias a Elizabeth del blog de Nail Polish is my Crack!!! Ella me envio esta hermosa joya! Yo busque estos esmaltes por todos lados pero no lo pude encontrar. OMG me quede muy sorprendida cuando abri el paquete que me envio, yo amo esmaltes holograficos y casi me desmayo cuando vi este belleza. No pude dejar de verme las unas en todo el dia. :) El efecto holografico es hermosisimo. Elizabeth tambien me envio un esmalte hecho por ella misma que ensenare pronto - mantengase atentos esta hermosisisimo.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sally Hansen - Diamon 
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat






I see why is called Diamon! :) 

Thanks Elizabeth!!!


/bye

16 comments:

  1. Lucky you, it's beautiful - I'm lucky enough to have two from the old nail prisms too - they are gorgeous too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are gems, these polishes! :) i am very lucky indeed...this was a huge surprise! :) im so happy with it!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. i know that feeling. Its the same one that my husband will never understand! lol

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Elizabeth!!! :) once again, thank you!!!! this is beautiful!! i couldn't stop staring at my nails!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. i know, eso era lo mismo que pensaba yo al mirarlo! especialmente al sol. :)

      Delete
  5. this nail polish is awesome! your nails are sooo long and beuatiful:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) i had to cut them.... :( i had to many breakages...but hopefully they will grow back soon.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. i agree! beautiful! :) i love it!

      Delete
  7. okay i must have this polish! im serious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe... it has become one of my top 5 really quick.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...