01 09 10

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pink Wednesday: OPI - DS Reflection

/hihi
Pink Wednesday

Hello beautifuls,

For today i have a beautiful polish...I'm a little disappointed that i didn't get pictures of how beautiful this really is in person. But this shade has lots of blue, silver and pink sparkles, it also has a slight holo effect. I applied two coats but it was completely opaque in 1 coat.  It is just a beautiful pink! :) extremely eye catching and im in love with it! I also did a very bad job with the stamping...haha

Hoy les traigo un hermoso esmalte...Estoy un poco decepcionada que no pude tomar mejores fotos de este esmalte porque es verdaderamente bellisimo en persona. Tiene muchos destellos azules y rosados, tambien tiene un pequeno efecto holografico. Aplique 2 capas pero una capa hubiera sido suficiente. Es un hermosisimo rosado! :) Es muy llamativo y me encanta! Mi estampado quedo medio chistoso...jaja 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - DS Reflection
Jesse's Girl - JulieG
Image Plate - BM 223
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat

I have lots of pictures, with and without flash...outside and inside :) but none of them a good one :(











OPI - DS Reflection on its own, so beautiful!!!




/bye

14 comments:

  1. Es esmalte de OPI es hermosísimo!
    Te qeudó bello el estampado.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is beautiful! :) i just wasnt able to get a decent picture maybe some other day....

      Delete
  2. too bad about the photos, but I think the result must have been nice IRL :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know... i need to get a decent camera, this phone pictures are not always good enough. lol

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. yup! :) me ha fascinado este color!

      Delete
  4. I love reading your blog in Spanish to practice my own Spanish!

    This manicure is so pretty, I'm not a huge fan of Reflection but it's the first DS I bought so I cherish it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank is great, that i can help! :) and if you ever need some help! i will be glad to hep!

      Delete
  5. It looks amazing : o
    http://disincentive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...