01 09 10

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pink Wednesday: Jesse's Girl

/hihi

Pink Wednesday

Hello Beautifuls!!!

I'm very excited today during my trip to Rite Aid i found this brand I have never tried before called Jesse's Girl. I absolutely love how it applies, there are no brush strokes. I'm really happy with it. I didnt have anything like it in my collection. It is a bright coral pink and two coats could have been enough but i did 3. I think I will  be going back for more, they are not bad.


Estoy muy emocionada hoy, durante mi ida a Rite Aid encontre esta marca que nunca habia visto llamada Jesse's Girl. Me fascino como se aplica este esmalte, la brocha no deja marcas. Estoy muy contenta con el, no tenia ningun esmalte como este en mi coleccion. Es un hermoso color coral. Dos capas hubieran sido suficientes pero decidi ponerme 3. Pienso que ire por mas, porque no estan nada mal. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Jesse's Girls - JulieG
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat







/bye

5 comments:

  1. lovely color, i really need to buy some pink polish ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really pretty, and extra nice for spring and summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were lucky to find this--I believe it was limited edition.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...