01 09 10

Friday, February 3, 2012

OPI - DS Classic

/hihi

Happy Friday!!!  I have an old polish for you guys today. I got this baby this weekend and I couldn't stop staring at it while i had it on. I'm not sure it suits my skins color very well, but its so pretty i don't care. / Feliz Viernes!!! Hoy les traigo un esmalte medio viejito. Consegui ese bebe ese fin de semana y no pude parar de mirarlo mientras lo tenia puesto. No creo que me queda muy bien con el color de mi piel, pero esta tan bonito que no me importa que no me combine.


Don't forget to enter our double Valentine's Giveaways.... Click here for Esme's and here for mine! 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Classic
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat



/bye

8 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...