01 09 10

Friday, February 17, 2012

Nothing But Truffle

/hihi

Hello ladies!! :) - Happy Friday!

It's Friday!!! I'm so excited we are having a 3 day wknd....so im looking forward to sleeping in on Monday! yay! I gotta say that I'm not so sure about this manicure...i like the combination, im not so sure about the stamping...I was in a rush to get to bed when i did this manicure. / Es viernes!!! Estoy emocionada porque este fin de semana es de 3 dias...espero amanecer dormidita el lunes! yay! Debo decir que este manicure no me parece mucho...me gusta la combinacion, pero no estoy segura del estampado....estaba apurada a terminar para ir a dormir.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Color Club - Nothing But Truffle
OPI - DS Classic
BM - 205
Seche Vite - Top Coat



 
/bye

13 comments:

  1. That is a really, really great look. I love it when nail art is noticeable at once, but not overwhelm the color - this is soo well balanced!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Maria, i agree i ended up like this :)

      Delete
  2. Really nice :)
    I love the subtle colours
    xX

    ReplyDelete
  3. the base color is really pretty but the stamping isnt very clear but I still like it and think its very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) I though so too stamping was kind of smeared but i liked the effect in the end.

      Delete
  4. 4 day weekend for me! wooooot benefits of being a student teacher! lots of time for nail art and cleaning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha lucky you girl! :) i cant wait to see what you have prepared for us.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...