01 09 10

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Layla Magneffect Nail Polish - Purple Galaxy

/hihi

Good Morning my dear readers! :) Today I have Layla - Purple Galaxy. This is a magnetic polish, i got to say it is really pretty; i wasnt able to capture how pretty it is with this pictures. The one thing i didnt like is that the magnet is a little hard to work with for people with shaky hands, like me. I had to re-do a couple of nails because of it, i need to give china glaze a try since they have a rest place for your finger on their magnet.


 Buenos Dias mis queridas lectoras! :) Hoy les traigo Layla - Purple Galaxy. Este es un esmalte magnetico, debo decir que es muy bonito y que no pude capturar su belleza en estas fotos. Lo unico que no me gusto fue el iman, fue un poco dificil trabajar con el. Especialmente si tienes manos temblorosas como las mias. Tuve que pintar algunas unas de nuevo, creo que le dare una oportunidad a los de china glaze porque ese iman tiene un lugar en donde descansar tu dedo.


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Layala - Purple Galaxy
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat





/bye

8 comments:

  1. It looks great, I have this one at home can't wait to try it

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very nice color!
    As of Tuesday you can see 5 of the 6 China Glaze Magnetix on my blog, and the rest place is nice.
    The one on the Nails Inc. is even better for my fingers, it's more arched, where the CG is a bit wider, and I have thin fingers. But both work great....

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super cute! i really need to get some magnetic nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back :)
    If you have the time and would like to receive them, I have two awards for you, see more here: http://mariasnailpolishblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/more-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh ive been checking out that polish for awhile....i need to get my hands on that

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...