01 09 10

Saturday, February 4, 2012

DIY: Nail Polish Rack

/hihi

I'm so very excited about this I had to blog about it!. Let me start by saying I am not crafty at ALL! but this did turned out great!. I followed a DIY video on youtube link ----> here  / Estoy muy emocionada asi que decidi crear esta entrada!. Empezare por decir que no soy muy buena para las manualidades para NADA! pero esto me quedo bien!. Segui este vide de youtube el link ----> aqui.


What I used:
Lo que use:
3 Black Foam Boards - 20" x 30" x 3/16"
1 10 yd. Duck Tape - Zebra Print (didnt use much at all) Optional
1 Ruler
1 Exacto knife
Glue gun and several glue sticks

I bought all the items at walmart but im sure you can find them on any craft store. I will update you guys once i have mounted this on the wall and to see how everything goes, it seems to be sturdy but until i see it hold up for a couple of months i wont call it a winner. :) I do have to say that it is super duper cute!!! and it wasnt hard to make at all!!! The video has all the information that you need to make this baby. / Compre todos los materiales en walmart, pero estoy segura que pueden tambien encontrarlos en alguna tienda donde vendan cosas para manualidades. Las mantendre informadas una vez tenga esto colocado en la pared y vea como van las cosas. Pienso que este organizador se ve bastente resistente pero hasta que no lo vea durar unos cuantos meses no cantare victoria. :) Lo que si debo decir es que esta muy muy bonito!! y para nada dificil de construir!! El video tiene toda la informacion necesaria para hacer uno de estos. 


I just wanted to share some updated pictures. / Solo queria actualizar esta entrada con algunas fotos. 

/bye

17 comments:

  1. lydia! omg I have two exactly like this!! :)pink and everything! one of them is on my fb pic in mobile uploads! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just seen it! :) they are super cute!

      Delete
  2. So cool! Looking forward to hearing how it holds up - good work girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will give an update after a couple of months, but i put my polishes up last night and it is holding up fine so far. :) very happy!

      Delete
  3. That's the cutest DIY nail rack I've ever seen great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow looks great and thanks for sharing! I think I'm going to try this. I'm only worried that it isn't sturdy enough with hot glue, but seems like it does work. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my boyfriend made mine in december & its still really sturdy! :)

      Delete
    2. It is surprisingly sturdy, i thought it wasnt going to hold up all the polishes but it surprised me. I think you should give it a shot. :) I also glued the sides of the shelves for extra support.

      Delete
  5. Wow that turned out great! I need to stop procrastinating since I have had the materials for this project forever now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! I know that feeling. I get like that with laundry :(

      Delete
  6. This is the video I saw when she uploaded it so first I need to figure out where to find all the stuff I need for this. :) Looks really really pretty and I want something like this for sure so I can show them, not hide them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this rack! I was surprised I hadn't come you your blog before, but better late than never. You have some great nail designs, :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...