01 09 10

Monday, February 27, 2012

China Glaze - Drawn to you

/hihi

Hello beautiful ladies!

For today i have a nail polish from the Magnetix Collection from China Glaze. I wish all these brands could have gotten a little more creative with the name, they are all "magnetix". I'm going to start by saying that the China Glaze magnet was so much easier to work with than the others i have tried. yay! I didn't have to re-do any nails, and with my shaky hands that says a lot. I love this polish. It has pink and red-ish sparkles near the design once you apply the magnet. I applied two coats and i have to say that im very happy with my purchase :) Oh and much cheaper than all the other ones i have swatched before.

Also I broke a nail this weekend can you tell which one? :( oh well, lives goes on. ;)

Para hoy les traigo un esmalte de la coleccion Magnetix de China Glaze. Me hubiera gustado que todas estas marcas de esmaltes hubieran sido mas creativos al escoger sus nombres, todos se llaman magnetix. Empezare por decir que el iman de China Glaze es muchisimo mas facil de usar. yay! No tuve que re-pintar ninguna una y eso dice algo, ya que tengo manos temblorosas. jaja Me encanto este esmalte. Tiene destellos de escarcha rosada y roja cerca del diseno cuando aplicas el iman. Applique dos capas y debo decir que estoy muy feliz con mi compra :) Ah y se me olvidaba, me salio mas economico que todos los demas que he mostrado anteriormente. 


Este fin de semana se me quebro una una, puedes adivinar cual? :( bueno ni modo, la vida sigue. ;) 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Bubble Bath
China Glaze - Drawn to you
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat




 
 

Have a great week!!!  / Que tengas bonita semana!!!
Hugs*
/bye

14 comments:

  1. It looks very pretty on you, and I like the french manicure idea with it too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Maria! :) yeah i was kind of bored of just plain magnetic polish...

      Delete
  2. Que maravilla de manicure, los french tips te quedaron geniales, cuando las mias crezcan un poco me lo copio.
    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The magnet design looks really good! Love the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your magnetic tips! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i like the tips better.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...