01 09 10

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

11 Questions Tag :)

/hihi
Hi beautiful ladies! I was tagged by Esme from Nail Addict and Maria from Marias Nail Polish Blog for the 11 Question Tag!

Rules for this tag:- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
- Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs.
- No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.


11 Random things about me:
1. I love dark chocolate - my favorite Ferrero Rondnoir
2. I love Switched at Birth
3. I have a 5 year old boy
4. I love spicy food
5. I'm obsessed with Hello Kitty - shame on me!
6. I love big stud earrings
7. For being a mom i have very limited patience
8. I wish I had black hair ( I don't like coloring my hair)
9. I love tequila
10. I love computers, they are awesome things!
11. I'm a spoiled brat (i asked my husband to tell me a random fact about me. That's what he said lol)



Since both Maria and Esme tagged me for this I decided to mix the questions and answer both of them:
1.What was the last thing you watched on TV? - Justified
2. How long has Nail Polish been an “obsession”? - i was always a french tip person until around August 2010 when it got really out of hand.
3. What is you favorite nail polish brand? - OPI for sure.
4. What was/is the hardest thing about being a new nail polish blogger? - Finding what your followers really like and keeping them interested.
5. What color is you bedroom carpet or rug? - Tan
6. What kind of nail art is the most difficult for you, something you are struggling to learn, if anything? - I have a hard time with needle marble.
7. How many days ahead do you prepare blog posts – if at all? - depends, but i try to have at least 2 post ready in case i get busy.
8. Whats you favorite perfume? - Coach, Poppy
9. Are you a good singer? - Nope!
10. Pick one: Titanic or The Notebook? - The Notebook
11. Do you do swatch marathons if the weather is nice and you have the time, to have something to fill in “the vault” for later busy days? - not really.

I'm tagging:
1. Aradia's Blog
2. Ice Queen's Nail Parlour
3. Adicta al Nail Art entre otras Cosas
4. Hooked
5.Clothes, Cosmetics and Chat
6. Lisa's Fashion blog
7. Fingers Polish Mania
8. Wizard of Polish
9. The Gloss Over
10. Frazzle and Aniploish
11. Fierce Makeup and Nails

Please answer the following questions: 
1. What is your favorite nail polish color?
2. When you buy nail polish what do your eyes catch most of? 
3. How often do you buy polish?
4. If you could name your own polish line, what would you call it?
5. What do you do for a living?
6. Whats the most polish you have ever bought in one store/online in one visit?
7. Whats your favorite quote?
8. Do you get easily annoyed? by what?
9. If you could eat 1 type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
10. When was the last time you wrote a letter, by hand?
11. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? and why? 

/bye

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the mixed replies LOL - I'll link to them anyhow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Patience I think gets harder the old they get! Or it stay the same and they have learned how to push it. I'm not sure. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, thank you for tagging me! I'll do a post about it ASAP! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag! I am as usual super behind in doing my end but I do plan to get to it eventually!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...