01 09 10

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Wet n Wild - On a Trip

/hihi

My husband bought this beautiful purple polish for me yesterday. oh and i so love it! :) I must say that my stamping wasnt the greatest, im not good at patching. :( Hope you guys like it!  / Mi esposo me compre este hermoso esmalte morado ayer. Oh y me encanta! :) Debo decir que mi estampado no es el mejor, no soy muy buena estampando doble donde me falta. Espero les guste!


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Wet n Wild - On aTrip
Color Club - Worth the Risque
BM - 203
Top Coat

Worth the Risque is BEAUTIFUL!







/bye

6 comments:

  1. That is a great purple how nice of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really pretty purple and I love your stamping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great...has a real vintage feel to it. How sweet of your husband to pick you up such a lovely polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous! :) love the stamp you used! *hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW What a great guy and a great purple! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...