01 09 10

Monday, January 23, 2012

Shot Thru The Heart: Water Marble

Hello beautiful ladies!!!

So i have to start by saying that I'm very nervous today. We have been preparing for months for a ISO re-certification audit at work. But today is the big day, i just hope that everything goes as smooth as possible. This audit has been stressing me out so much. But it all end on Tuesday since is a two day audit. I think we have prepared really well, but you never know what the auditor will be looking at. Wish me luck!. In another subject today is the 5th day of my challenge with the lovely Esme from Nail Addict and the theme is Water Marble.

 Voy a empezar por decir que estoy muy nerviosa hoy. Nos hemos estado preparando por muchos meses para una auditoria de ISO en mi trabajo. Pero hoy es el gran dia, yo solo espero que todo sea lo mas relajado posible. Esta auditoria me ha estado estresando demasiado. Todo terminara el martes ya que es una auditoria de dos dias. Pienso que nos hemos preparado muy bien, pero nunca se puede saber exactamente que aspectos la auditora se estara enfocando. Desenme suerte!. Cambiando de tema hoy es el 5to dia del reto que Esme del blog Nail Addict y yo hemos estado haciendo, esta vez es Water Marble. 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Snow me white (base)
Color Club - New Bohemian
OPI - Feelin Hot Hot Hot!
Top Coat




Do not forget to check Esme's blog - Nail Addict to see what she put together for today! I'm sure something beautiful! / No olviden visitar el blog de Esme - Nail Addict para ver que hermoso manicure creo para hoy. Estoy sergura que algo hermoso!
/bye

15 comments:

  1. Hehe, I work in audit. I hope yours goes well :-)
    I love this water marble, in fact I love all your water marbles. I like how it looks like there's a heart on the thumb nail :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is too sweet of you. I have my lucky attempts from time to time with water marbling. The audit went really well...we passed with zero non-conformities!! hurray!

      Delete
  2. love it lydia! Im also liking your new short nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Esme! :) you did outstanding, I loved your water marble!

      Delete
  3. This is really gorgeous, the thumb is extra cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Maria! :) that one was the last one...wish i could have done it all the same.

      Delete
    2. LOL, you maybe can the next time :)
      I have a "I love your blog" award for you, see the "how to's" here: http://mariasnailpolishblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/word-verification-free-i-love-your-blog.html

      Delete
  4. lovely colors and great water marble, love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fingers crossed for your audit, I'm sure it'll go well. I wish I could do a decent water mani...such a fail :(

    I nominated you for the "I love your Blog" award...check it out here: http://hookedbyhollysagemini.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-love-your-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you soo soo much Holly!! the audit well fantastic! water marble its not easy like i said there is good days and bad days...i struggle too. Again, thank you soo much for the award! :)

      Delete
  6. I love these colors together... I need to give water marbling another try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...