01 09 10

Monday, January 16, 2012

Shot Thru The Heart: Pink Glitter Sandwich

/hihi

Yeah its me on day 3 of this challenge with another version of  a glitter sandwich! This time pink! :) / Si soy yo de nuevo en el dia numero 3 de nuestro reto con otra version de un emparedado de escarcha! Esta vez de color rosado! :) 

***Dont forget to visit Esmes blog to find out what she came up with this time. / No olviden visitar el blog de Esme para ver que hermoso manicure creo esta vez.***

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sally Hansen - Bubblegum Pink (2coats/capas)
NYC - Starry Silver Glitter
China Glaze - Party Hearty
OPI - Bubble Bath (2coats/capas) 
Top Coat







Without Bubble Bath and Top Coat


I also wanted to share this pictures with you ladies! My family and I celebrated Christmas in January this wknd since my Sister in law and baby niece came to visit from the Army. Yay! And these are some of the things i got. /  Quiero compartir con ustedes estas fotos!  Mi familia y yo celebramos Navidad en Enero este fin de semana. My cuñada y mi sobrinita vinieron a visitar del Army. Yay! Estos fueron unos de los regalos que recibi. 

Much needed Brushes! love the pouch!
A polish display rack! Yay! My First one!
/bye

6 comments:

  1. this is cute lydia :) love that color pink! *besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! It reminds me of the animal cookies (pink and white with sprinkles). I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't figure out what this reminds me of but I love this, probably because it's pink and sparkly! Nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and look delicious hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Its a strawberry milk shake with sparkles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...