01 09 10

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Shot Thru The Heart: Guest Post - Red & Pink

/hihi


Happy Thursday!!! The week is almost over and for today I have another guest post from my friend Esme from Nail Addict. Hope you guys have a chance to stop by her blog and check her out. She is a relatively new blogger and I'm sure she will love to see you guys stop by. She is very sweet and fun!  


*******************************************************************


Hello everyone! :) 

       Im back again to do a guest post on Lydia's blog! She's been to sweet and helpful through this challenge! I also want to say that sometime next week we will be starting our giveaways so stay tuned for that! For today's theme we have pink and red, and I'm actually a little bit disappointed with my mani. I don't feel like its that red and pink but overall i decided to stick with it! Enjoy! 


-Seche: Retain 
-Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: White On 
-Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: Red Carpet 
-Sally Hansen Insta-Dri:  Presto Pink 
-Stamp:Konad M78
-Stamp Color: Wet n Wild: Black Creme 
-Seche Vite Top Coat 






 *Make sure to check out my blog Nail Addict to see what Lydia did today!
/bye

5 comments:

  1. Aw, it's a shame you're disappointed by this manicure but I absolutely love it! Great use of colours and stamping :-) You can never go wrong with butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute and sweet! It looks like something you would put on the wall in a little girls rooms

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanna do the challenge but i dont have any flakies :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...