01 09 10

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Shot Thru The Heart: Guest Post - French Manicure

/hihi


Today I have a Guest Post from the adorable Esme from the Nail Addict Blog. Today we have a French Manicure as part of our challenge! :) I encourage you to visit her blog, if you haven't already!  Hope you enjoy it!

******************************************************


Hey everyone! :) I'm back once again to do my guest post! I'd also like to thank Lydia for having me once again. So far this challenge has been going great for us! If you haven't checked out my blog Nail Addict yet, make sure to do so (www.esmeheredia.blogspot.com). Today's theme is a french mani & since our challenge is Valentine's Day related I chose to do a red tip! Enjoy! 
*Special Announcement- Lydia and I decided that in honor of Valentine's Day we will be having 2 giveaways (1 on my blog and 1 on her blog) starting January 31st, 2012 and ending Febuary 14th, 2012! Stay tuned for more details!  

What she used:
-Seche: Retain Base Coat 
-The Color Workshop: French Pink 
-Plate: BM 18 
-Cover Girl Nailslicks: Cabernet (Stamp Color) 
-Seche Vite Top Coat 






****************************************************************
Great Job Esme, this is beautiful! :) 
Dont forget to go visit me at Nail Addict - Esme's Blog to see what I came up with. :) 

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...