01 09 10

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Shot Thru The Heart: Guest Post - Flakies

/hihi

Today I have a Guest Post from the lovely Esme from the Nail Addict Blog. She has agreed to do a guest post 1 per week as part of our 6 week challenge. I love her sweetness, enthusiasm and creativity. I encourage you to visit her blog, if you haven't already and share the love! :) Hope you enjoy it!
 Hoy les traigo una entrada de la encantadora Esme del blog Nail Addict. Ella acepto publicar 1 guest post por semana como parte de nuestro reto. Me encanta su personalidad muy agradable, entusiasmo y creatividad. Los animo a que visiten su blog, si no lo ha hecho ya y que compartan el cariƱo! :)  

*********************************************************************
Hey everyone! First of all I want to thank Lydia for having me as a guest on her blog! She's such as sweetheart! My name is Esme & my blogs is Nail Addict (www.esmeheredia.blogspot.com). I just started my nail blog not too long ago and I love it! Today is our second day of the challenge Lydia and I are doing. Today's theme is flakies! Can I just say that I freaking adore flakies! I have used Essie's Shine of the Times which is a close dupe to Nubar 2010 & Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure! Enjoy :) 




 


 Things that she used: 
China glaze - Strong adhesion base coat
Wet n wild - Back creme
Essie - Shine of the times 
Stamp color: Pure ice - superstar 
Image Plate - BM 03
Seche vite -  Top coat



********************************************************************* 
Thanks Esme for this wonderful post! :) / Gracias Esme por esta excelente entrada! :)                                                                            

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...