01 09 10

Monday, January 30, 2012

Shot Thru The Heart: Cheetah Print

/hihi

Hope everyone is having an outstanding Monday! :) I had fun weekend and I'm ready to have a great week too. Join me in staying positive! To start with good stuff; today I have for you a cheetah nail print on the 7th day of our challenge. See what Esme's at Nail Addict put together.  / Espero que todos esten pasando un excelente Lunes! :) Pase un buen fin de semana y estoy lista para tener una buena semana tambien. Unanse, seamos positivas! Para empezar con cosas buenas; esta semana les traigo un diseño de cheetah en el 7mo dia de nuestro reto. Vean que hizo Esme en su blog Nail Addict


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Wet n Wild - On a Trip
Essie - Pure Pearlfection
Konad Special Nail Polish - White
Image Plate - M57
Purple Rhinestones
Top Coat




On a Trip layered with Pure Pearlfection


Do not forget to check Esme's blog - Nail Addict to see what she put together for today! Ohh and before i forget, stay tuned for a double Valentine Giveaway (1 here and 1 at Esme's blog). Prizes and more info will be going up tomorrow...so don't miss it.  / No olviden visitar el blog de Esme -Nail Addict para ver que hermoso manicure creo para hoy. Ohh y antes de que se me olvide, porfavor esten pendientes tendremos un doble sorteo de San Valentin (1 aqui y otro en el blog de Esme). Tendre los premios y mas informacion manana...asi que no te lo pierdas. 
/bye

7 comments:

  1. I love these! The purple gemstone are so pretty on your mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) I thought it needed a little extra something.

      Delete
  2. this is beautiful lydia! I love the rhinestones on them! I really have to go out & get some! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love manicures with rhinestones. :) they make a dull manicure look fun. In these case. lol

      Delete
  3. Ese color es hermoso asi por si solo! wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree... i liked it better without the stamping.

      Delete
  4. wooow! it looks amazing! I like these purple rhinestones in it! I haven't commented your blog a long time, but I'm still reading!:)))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...