01 09 10

Monday, January 9, 2012

Shot Thru The Heart Challenge: Sponged Mani

/hihi

I want to start this post by saying that I'm so very excited to start my first challenge ever! The lovely Esme from Nail Addict contacted me several weeks  ago and we put this Challenge together! :) We will be posting on Mondays and Thursdays for the next 6 weeks. Stay tuned for more. 

Quiero empezar esta entrada por decir que estoy muy emocionada de empezar mi primer Reto! La encantadora Esme del blog Nail Addict me contacto hace varias semanas atras y nos pusimos de acuerdo para empezar este Reto! :) Estaremos publicando entradas todos los Lunes y Jueves por las siguientes 6 semanas. Esten pendientes.

Dont forget to visit Esme's blog to see what she came up with.
No olviden visitar el blog de Esme para ver su creacion. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Hedy's Ma.nish.ma - Blaster
OPI - Ready set grape
OPI - Austin-tatious Turquoise
OPI - Serving Up Sparkle
KSNP - Black Pearl
Image Plate - M56
Turquoise Rhinestones
Top Coat








 




/bye

8 comments:

  1. Yay our first day! This is is sooo adorable lydia! Me encanta! *besos*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I've just started sponging manicures myself and I love them!
    Very excited to see all the manicures you create for this challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nosssaaaa ameiiii essa nail art

    bjos

    http://esmalteecriatividade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love the colour combo :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Very nice mani I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Awesome! Love the challenge you are doing! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...