01 09 10

Friday, January 27, 2012

I Heart your Blog!!!

/hihi

Good Evening beautiful ladies!!!
I got this award from the lovely Holly from the blog Hooked! - Please dont forget to show some love, she is so sweet and i absolutely love her blog. Thank you Holly!! I havent done an award in soo long, it was about time :) Now that the audit is over and everything went well, makes me a little more energetic.



Rules:
  • Add the logo of your award to your blog. 
  • Add a link to the person who awarded it to you. 
  • Nominate at least 7 other blogs. 
  • Add links to those blogs on your blog. 
  • Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs. 
Passed on to: No particular order 
  1. I'm feeling nail-venturous - Awesome swatches, great frankens!! Great personality! 
  2. Chroma Craze - Creative, Awesome skills, swatches - must see. 
  3. Nail Reflections - Very crafty, original and has a great personality.
  4. Colores de Carol - best nail polish combinations EVER! great stamping skills. Her blog motivated me to create my own. 
  5. Laura - always sweet and super fun. I love her blog! 
  6. Nail Addict - Super sweet girl, very creative and we are currently doing a challenge together. 
  7. Amy's Corner - Her nail art is super adorable! 
  8. Fingers - Great blog, great manicures. 
Questions:
1. What is your favourite fashion magazine?
Wow - not really a fashion magazine type of girl i guess.
2. Who is your favourite singer/band?
Geez tough one. I listen to all kinds of stuff so is hard to pick.
3. Who is your favourite YouTube guru?
Youtube Guru? Really? Well, dont have a favorite but Kandee Johnson is kinda fun.
4. What is your favourite makeup product?
Must say that my Sonia Kashuk purple eyeliner....LOVE IT! 
5. Where would you like to live?
Not sure, someplace where is not hot or tooo cold... this place would be perfect if i had my parent around. Currently they are too far away. about 10 hr trip. Flying.

6. What is your favourite film?
Most of Nicolas Cage movies... What can i say, im a fan.
7. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Not sure, quite more than i need. Thats for sure.
8. What is your favourite colour?
I think Purple? What do you guys think?


Enough about me for now. Now tag you are it! :)
/bye

12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing. I am a Nicholas Cage fan too :D I really also like how heaps of us nail girls don't read fashion mags...we set our own trends I reckon xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicidades!
    Gracias por pasarmelo, me conmovió lo que escribiste de mi, muchas gracias.
    Un Abrazo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid I have tagged you ;) - you can find the "what and how's" here: http://mariasnailpolishblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/11-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sweet of you! Thank you!! I like nick cage too! ha ha I think purple too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! Thanks for passing this to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the award! :) I just tagged you in the 11 questions mini challenge. Here: http://esmeheredia.blogspot.com/2012/01/11-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad I came across your blog because I really love it!

    theglossover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...