01 09 10

Friday, January 6, 2012

Hello Kitty Purple Butterfly

/hihi

Happy Friday!! Another HK manicure, a lot similar to the one i did on my Ballerina HK post. Hope you guys like it. / Feliz Viernes!! Otro manicure de HK, muy parecido a el que hice en my entrada de HK Bailarina. Espero les guste. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Bubble Bath
OPI - Done Out In Deco
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
China Glaze - For Audrey
L.A Colors - Tropical Breeze
L.A Colors - Black Velvet
Top Coat







/bye

5 comments:

  1. Ay que linda!
    Que bueno que nunca se te acaban las ideas.
    Feliz fin de Semana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cuteness is overwhelming! Or perfectly-whelming! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know for as much as I don't like HK you make them so cute I just cant help it! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative and cute! Great design! I love the tip nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! You really did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...