01 09 10

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello Kitty Ballerina Nails - Early Pink Wednesday

/hihi
Early Pink Wednesday

Ohhh I'm sooo In love with these nails!!! :) I dont think I will take it off for a while. Hope you guys like them. / Ohh Me he enamorado de este manicure. Creo que no me lo quitare tan pronto. Espero les guste.


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Bubble Bath
OPI - Feelin Hot Hot Hot
Art Deco - White
China Glaze - For Audrey
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Top Coat

 


 
Pictures with Flash :)


/bye

5 comments:

  1. Awww.... how cute are these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gorgeous. Love your style and blog so much. Please follow my blog...

    ♥Love from Antalya♥

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...