01 09 10

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Glitter Sandwich - For Audrey/Bubble Bath

/hihi

I have been really lazy today! Shame on me! Here its what I came up with, a lot better than my last attempt at a Glitter Sandwich. / Me la he pasado sin hacer nada hoy, me averguenza! Aqui les dejo este manicure, me quedo mejor que la ultima vez que intente un Sandwich de escarcha. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - For Audrey
China Glaze - Party Hearty
NYC - Starry Silver Glitter
OPI - Bubble Bath
Top Coat








Pictures with 2 Coats of OPI - Bubble Bath 
/ Fotos con 2 Capas de OPI - Bubble Bath



What you think? I cant decide how i like it better: if 1 coat of Bubble Bath or 2. / Que piensan? No puedo decidir si se ve mejor con 1 capa o 2 de Bubble Bath.

/bye

8 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous combo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta ese color ;) Una cosa, te he nominado en este award, espero que no te importe --> http://psychonails.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous :] It reminds me of a more colourful version of one of Revlong - Whimsical :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow--I would never have guessed Party Hearty was in there if you hadn't said.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...