01 09 10

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Finger Paints Flakies - Motley

/hihi

I love this combination! Love love love love love this! Can you tell I'm excited? I got OPI - Grape Set Match from my husband for Christmas and I love it!  /Amo esta combinacion. La amo amo amo amo amo amo! Recibi OPI - Grape Set Match de parte de mi esposo para Navidad y me encanta! Se pueden dar cuenta que estoy emocionada?


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Grape Set Match
Finger Paints - Special Effects Collection Motley 
Top Coat



 /bye

9 comments:

  1. Que bella la combinacón!
    Besos y feliz dia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! looks awesome, so catchy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I love these polishes. I finally found some just yesterday! This one is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty! Love the color change in different light!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked up motley and flecked yesterday! Love them :) this looks beautiful!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh this is so gorgeous, I love the combo! Makes for a really unique colour. Your nails are insanely long, I'm really jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. my sallys doesnt have that fingerpaint color :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...