01 09 10

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Blue me Away & Essie Luxeffects

/hihi

Hope you guys are doing good. I found this beauties at my local Walgreens I'm so excited!! this is my first Essie polish! :) Do you own this? What you think? / Espero que todos esten bien. Encontre estas bellezas en el Walgreens cerca de mi casa, estoy muy emocionada!!! este es mi primer esmalte Essie! :) Lo tienes? Que te parece?

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sally Hansen - Blue me Away
Essie - Luxeffects (As Gold as it Gets)
Top Coat







/bye

8 comments:

  1. Que hermosa combinación!
    Besos hermosa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the luxeffects tops! looks great on you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with As Gold As It Gets. I think my bottle will be empty soon! Gorgeous mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combo and I can totally recreate since I have both yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this and love it. Such a pretty mani!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...