01 09 10

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Awkward Stamping and more

/hihi

Its a little past my bed time haha I had a rough week at work and to make it worst my laptop is not working. I'm very frustrated. :( Oh and i broke my pinky nail badly and I had to cut my nails down...they look so very sad. I did manage to get ahead of myself with some manicures for next week, so you will be seen some post with long nails and some with short nails....lame! - This manicure was from Friday, before it broke....i wish i could have taken more pictures...i just didnt know. *sniff*

Estoy despierta un poco pasada mi hora de dormir jaja Tuve una semana algo dificil en el trabajo y para hacer las cosas peor mi laptop no esta funcionando. Estoy frustrada. :( Ah y me quebre la uña de mi dedo meñique, fue doloroso y me tuve que cortar todas las demas....fue muy triste. Logre hacer varios manicures antes de que se me quebrara la uña, asi que la otra semana veran entradas con uñas largas y otras cortas.  - Este manicure fue del Viernes, antes de que se quebrara mi uña....no se porque no tome mas fotos....si hubiera sabido. *suspiro*


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
L.A Colors - Live
KSNP - Black Pearl
BM - 210
OPI - Serving up Sparkle
Top Coat



/bye

3 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about rough week and poor broken nail I hope it grows back quickly, I like this manicure the colors go well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel for you! Hope things get better! Love this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really great!! Nails will always grow back!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...