01 09 10

Friday, December 30, 2011

Wanna be Fireworks

/hihi

Hello Ladies!!! So i tried to put together a manicure with fireworks in the starry night sky and how the sky get illuminated by the fireworks...but it sort looks like seaweed like my husband said. LOL its okay, this hopefully wont be the last New Years Manicure. / Hola chicas!!! La idea de este manicure era crear un cielo estrellado iluminado por los fuegos artificiales de Año Nuevo...pero como que parecen algas marinas segun dice mi esposo. LOL Esta bien, espero que este no sea el unico manicure de Año Nuevo. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Russian Navy
OPI - Grape Set Match
OPI - Simply Smashing
Art Deco - White
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Color Club - Beyond the Mistletoe Glitters
Top Coat






/bye

6 comments:

  1. So bright and sparkly! Great mani for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look great! I thought fireworks when I saw it not sea weed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you really have a firework on your nails, love it :-D
    happy new year dear :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!!
    Te deseo muchas cosas lindas para ti y tu familia. un Beso!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...