01 09 10

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Russian Navy

/hihi

So my husband got me this beautiful polish for Christmas on my stocking, he got me some other ones but i will share photos those later on. Watch what i did with it. :) And once again. lol / My esposo me regalo este hermoso esmalte para Navidad, me regalos otros tambien pero compartire fotos de estos en otro momento. Otra vez. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Russian Navy
OPI - Skulls and Glossbones
Top Coat

A little blurry, this polish has a tint of purple but i
wasn't able to catch it on these pictures
 




Perhaps a little bluish-purple?
/bye

7 comments:

  1. Russian Navy es uno de mis azules favoritos. Hiciste una linda combinación.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I so love the blue and white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks incredible! :) I really have to start practicing water marble!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...