01 09 10

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pink Wednesday: On a Water Marble Roll

/hihi
Pink Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Ladies! I was really never into water marble because it just never really comes out like i expect but i have been practicing and trying different types of polishes shimmery, holo-ish, etc. Havent found the best combination yet and i promise i will share as soon as i figure it out. Or if you already know, pleasdo do share because is making me insane lol. I do like this manicure quite a bit. :)  
******
 Feliz Miercoles Bellas Damas! Nunca me ha gustado mucho este tipo de manicures marmoleado porque nunca me quedan como espero. He estado practicando  y probando diferentes tipos de esmaltes con brillos, holograficos, etc. Todavia no he encontrado la mejor combinacion y les prometo que la compartire cuando la encuentre. Pero si ya conoces la respuesta a mi locura, porfavor compartela conmigo. Me gusto como quedo este manicure. :) 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Base: OPI - Bubble Bath
OPI - William Tell Me About OPI
OPI - Feelin Hot Hot Hot!
OPI - Skulls and Glossbones
Top Coat




/bye

6 comments:

  1. OOhh. SO Pretty! I love the purples you used. It reminds me of grape candy..maybe a grape candy cane ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is awesome! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...