01 09 10

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Adios 2011

Hello pretty ladies,

I just want to take the time to type up my last blog post for 2011. It is not going to have any nail pictures but it includes many many thanks for following and commenting throughout 2011.

Throughout this year I became more attached to my blog and I think it has all to do the amazing people that I have met through this blog-universe.

Let's toast to more great polish collections to come and to more great manicure ideas and let's not go unpolished.

God bless you all and I hope this year brings you all sorta amazing things.

PS: will post pics of my NYE manicure 2morrow.

Luv,
Lydia <3

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...