01 09 10

Thursday, December 1, 2011

25 Days of Christmas

/hihi

As suggested by my husband I have challenged myself to create 25 Christmas manicures! I'm sure I will come up with some good and some bad. And I must also say that this is my favorite time of the year! Can't wait to open some presents!! So let's begin! Hope everyone has a wonderful season! / Como me lo sugirio mi esposo me he puesto la meta de crear 25 manicures de Navidad! Estoy segura que tendre unos buenos y otros malo atentos. Tambien debo decirles que esta es mi epoca favorita! Ya quiero abrir mis regalos!! Asi que comencemos! Espero que todos tengan un fabulosa temporada!


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Gamer Glam (2coats/capas)
NYC - Purple Pizzaz
OPI - Extravagance
OPI - Reserve
L.A Colors - Live
L.A Colors - Silver Glitter
Rhinestones
Top Coat
Christmas Ornaments & Snowflakes! 






 

/bye

7 comments:

  1. me voy a deleitar estos 25 dias viendo tus hermosas creaciones.
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I like how you used that purple-y color for the base. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! It's really eye-catching and so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so pretty! Love your rhinestoned snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...