01 09 10

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Poinsettias

/hihi

Thanks for wishing me luck!! :) , it was hectic yesterday. Should i start by saying that a 10hrs training class is never good... interesting at some points but when it hit 4.30pm i was ready to be at home. Geez just to think that i have 10hrs today and 2 more days. And they play catch up! haha okay moving on to the nails...i think this looks much better in person than in pictures. / Gracias por desearme suerte!! :), ayer fue algo pesado. Debo empezar por decir que 10 horas de entrenamiento no es bueno....interesante en ciertos momentos pero cuando pasaron de las 4.30pm ya estaba lista para estar en casa. Y ni pensar que todavia tengo 10 horas hoy y dos dias mas. Ahhh y se me olvidaba luego tratar de ponerme al dia. haha bueno ahora cambiando el tema aqui les dejo este manicure...creo que se ve muchisimo mejor en persona que en fotos.


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Feelin Hot Hot Hot!
Color Club - Candy Cane
China Glaze - Jolly Holly
Color Club - Holiday Splendor
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Color Club - Gingerbread
L.A Colors - Black Velvet
Color Club - Red-ical Gypsy
Top Coat







/bye

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. :)

    I was just lamenting my lack of a poinsettia image on any of my stamping plates but after seeing your lovely nail art, I think that I could do them freehand. Maybe... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! Love how you used the glitter green for the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look really good! You have great freehand skills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute!
    me gusta el color de fondo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...