01 09 10

Thursday, December 15, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Ornaments

/hihi

Oh my ladies, these last 3 days have been really hectic! Training has been interesting but i wish it was shorter hours, 10hrs of training cooked up in a room doesnt go well with my and my headaches; not to mention my back. And today after another several hours of more training we will be taking a test. Yeah wish me luck, my brain is fried at this point.!!!! / Ahh chicas, estos ultimos 3 dias han sido dificiles! El entrenamiento ha sido interesante pero quisiera que las horas fueran mas cortas. Estar 10 horas encerrada no va muy bien de la mano con mis dolores de cabeza, sin mencionar dolores de espalda tambien. Para rematar hoy despues de varias horas mas de entrenamiento tendremos un examen. Sii, necesitare mas suerte porque mi cerebro esta frito!!!

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Basecoat
Sinful Color - Midnight Blue
Sinful Color - Why Not
China Glaze - Secret Peri-winkle
Finger Paints - Key to my Art
L.A Colors - Black Velvet
Color Club - Jingle Jangle
Art Deco - White
Color Club - Red-ical Gypsy
L.A Colors - Live
Top Coat




 /bye

5 comments:

  1. Que hermosura de manicure. Me enacntan los colores que usaste.
    Buena suerte en tu examen, que salgas muy bien.
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your test! Very cute looking mani
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amei o seu blog e já estou te seguindo.

    Por favor segue o meu também

    Bom fim de semana!

    http://cadacabelosentenca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...