01 09 10

Sunday, December 18, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Nutcrackers

/hihi

Nutcrackers take 2! :) Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday! / Cascanueces toma 2! :) Espero que todos estes pasando un fabuloso Domingo!


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Color Club - Nomadic in Nude
L.A Colors - Black Velvet
China Glaze - Secret Peri-winkle
China Glaze - Jolly Holly
OPI - Feelin Hot Hot Hot
China Glaze - Phat Santa
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Color Club - Gingerbread
Top Coat






/bye

3 comments:

  1. Cada dia tus manicures estan mas hermosas. Mis uñas estan super cortas ahorita, se me partieron varias y las corte todas. Pero bueno... ya creceran. Besos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these little guys!! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Carolina, muchas gracias! :) Your nails are beautiful no matter how long or short they are. And yeah they will grow very fast. hugs*
    @Kimberly Thank you sweety! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...