01 09 10

Thursday, December 22, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Manicure gone wrong

/hihi

So i have seen some awesome Christmas water marble manicures, mine looks okay but not all fingers turn out similar....i used the same polishes but in some the white and red got mixed and turned pink. :( / He visto varios disenos de Water Marble para Navidad hermosisimos. El mio salio okay pero no todos quedaron parecidos....use los mismos esmaltes para todas pero el rojo y el blanco se mezclaron en algunas y quedo rosado. :( 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Base: Nomadic in Nude
Art Deco - White
China Glaze - Phat Santa
Top Coat





My favorite ones :) 

To see how I did this see my quick tutorial at / Para saber como hice esto visita mi video en: Youtube
/bye

9 comments:

  1. maybe fail to you, but to me this looks quite cool ;-D
    p.s. my water marble mani is always a fail, so i never even show one of them :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with nail crazy. This is not a fail! And this is amaaaaaazing! I'd wear that for sure. <3 I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to be crazy!Fail! These are so awesome! They look like real candy canes! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?! I think it looks GREAT! REMINDS me of a candy cane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mine turned pink when i tried red and white too so i did white base coat and marbled the red with my northern lights glitter top coat....

    ReplyDelete
  6. A mi me encantan, esa es la idea, que no todas queden iguales... Te quedaron de Candy Cane.
    Bellísimas!!!
    Feliz fin de semana!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) i think it still turned out beautiful! me encantan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ladies for your encouraging words. I'm glad you all liked them!.
    I was looking for a candy cane look. I think im just been a little hard on myself since I expected all of them to look like the pinky. :)
    I hope you guys have an awesome weekend! Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this looks very cool! Like swirled peppermint candy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...