01 09 10

Sunday, December 11, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Holiday Cuteness

/hihi

Happy Sunday beautiful Ladies!! Christmas is getting closer and closer!!! Eeek! :) Not completely ready yet. / Feliz Domingo bellas Damas!! Cada dia se acerca mas la Navidad!! :) No estoy completamente lista.


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Zoya - Caitlin (3coats/capas)
OPI - Im really not a waitress
Art Deco - White
L.A Colors - Black Velvet
OPI - DS Reserve
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Hello Kitty Stickers
Top Coat





/bye

3 comments:

  1. I just love your Hello Kitty mani's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet :-) I love your base colour too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...