01 09 10

Monday, December 5, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Hello Kitty Snowman

Super Cute Christmas Manicure Alert! 

Yeah you guys know me, I love Hello Kitty. I had to do some snowman inspired HK manicure. / Ya me conocen, adoro Hello Kitty. Asi que les traigo este manicure de HK inspirado por un hombre de nieve.


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - For Audrey
China Glaze - Secret Peri-winkle
L.A Colors - Sea Siren
Art Deco - White
Sponge
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
China Glaze - Phat Santa
L.A Colors - Black Velvet
Top Coat




 


 


 


 
/bye

8 comments:

  1. Aww, Cute Kitty!
    Que tengas un linda semana. Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute.

    http://loiradecorderosa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen a Hello Kitty snowman design! Very original and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks you ladies! i really enjoyed putting this manicure together. :) hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...