01 09 10

Thursday, December 8, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Gingerbread Man

/hihi

Gingerbread Man, a Gingerbread House and Gummies! :) My son's request. :) / Hombre y Casita de Gengibre y Gomitas! :) Por peticion de mi hijo. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Color Club - New Bohemian (3coats/capas)
Color Club - Earthy Angel
L.A Colors - Black Velvet
China Glaze - Secret Peri-winkle
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
OPI - I'm really not a Waitress
China Glaze - Jolly Holly
OPI - Reserve
Top Coat 
GingerBread Man, Gingerbread House & Gummies



Kimberly from Nail Reflections gave me the idea for the pinky! :) 
 



/bye

6 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...