01 09 10

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Christmas Pink Wednesday

/hihi

Pink Wendesday

I had not done a Pink Wednesday manicure in a while. And I really had fun putting this one together...it was quite messy too lol Hope you guys like it. / No habia hecho un manicure de Pink Wednesday en un buen rato. Me diverti mucho haciendo este manicure....espero les guste. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Done Out in Deco
Nail Art - Pink
China Glaze - Phat Santa
Color Club - Red-ical Gypsy
Art Deco - White
Color Club - Earthy Angel
Sinful Colors - Why Not
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
China Glaze - Jolly Holly
L.A Colors - Black Velvet
Top Coat




/bye

2 comments:

  1. Awww!! How cute is this!!
    Me fascina esta manicure, siempre te quedan hermosas.
    Feliz dia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love all the little ginger and snow men!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...